CTSI manages three pools created by and for the counties of Colorado.
The County Health Pool (CHP) was formed to meet the counties’ employee benefits needs.
The County Workers' Compensation Pool (CWCP) addresses risk that counties take on in the workplace.
The Colorado Counties Casualty and Property Pool (CAPP) meets the coverage needs of counties with regard to property, vehicles, and liability issues.
Learn more about the history of the pools in the About CTSI section.
To find out detailed information on each pool please click on the pool you would like more information about.
Colorado counties rely on CTSI for high-quality insurance products, cutting-edge loss prevention, superior communications, and outstanding technical and consulting services tailored to meet their need.
CTSI offers a wide range of products and services, including:
- Management consulting services
- Risk management
- Loss control services
- COBRA and HIPAA administration
- CTSI Grant and Centralized Administrative Services
- Workers’ compensation insurance (through County Workers’ Compensation Pool)
- Property and liability insurance (through Colorado Counties Casualty and Property Pool)
- Health care coverage (through the County Health Pool)
- Grant writing and county administration services
- Ancillary insurance programs
- Health Awareness Newsletter
- Employment practices consultation
- Technical Updates on legal and regulatory issues
- Workers’ compensation claims processing
- Property and liability claims processing
- Information on rules, regulations, and requirements
- Latest case law affecting county practices
- Salary surveys
- Human resources personnel training
- CTSI newsletter specific to county issues
- Third-party claims administration services for self-insured governmental entities
- Claim consultation and review services
- Review of county policies and practices
- Lease/Purchase financial program to meet county needs regarding equipment and buildings
- Health, safety, and regulatory training for elected officials and county employees
- A library of references books and videos and other training aids
- Review of proposed building plans
And Much More...